How to make the Important Changes
Life & Personal Coaching
Services For Individuals
If you are considering some changes in your life, career or business, I can guarantee that working with a Certified Life Coach can make a huge difference.
In coaching, we will always focus on what's most important to you, and find the most natural and effortless way to make the breakthroughs you want. We will quickly help you get clear on the best outcome for you, create a plan, develop priorities, and then begin to close the gap.
And along the way I would like to help you discover your unique gifts and talents; what you're most passionate about, what are the strengths that contribute the most to your success and what holds you back the most?
By stepping back long enough to answer some of these questions, we can better align your strengths and passions - to your career, vocation or business model - and help you get much better and more meaningful results. And that is what good coaching is all about.
More on Life Coaching
Coaching is also about setting up a trusting, confidential and supportive relationship that you direct. And working together week-to-week with your Life Coach will help you move forward faster, and go far further, than you might now imagine. It is also very convenient and affordable.
Making meaningful change in your life takes time, commitment and support. Whether you want a more rewarding relationship, better health, an exciting career, more business success, or more satisfaction, meaning and balance in your life - coaching can provide you with the structure and motivation to really accomplish some amazing things. (It is really difficult to put into words the synergy and benefits that come from working with a Life Coach. The best way to find out what coaching can do for you, is to actually try it.)
We are Not Meant To Do It All By Ourselves
Making meaningful changes in our lives can be tough when we try to do it all by ourselves. We have all had dreams, intentions and resolutions that never seem to amount to anything.
Without consistent, independent support even our best intentions get overtaken by the stress and circumstances of our daily lives. (We all seem to be blind and most resistant to the changes we would most benefit from making.)
The professional support, insight and accountability of coaching can help you make lasting breakthroughs. That is why so many people are working with coaches. (If you would like to learn more about how to choose a life coach read this article. Choosing A Life Coach).
Why Work With Steve
To my clients I bring who I am and all I've done, which includes:
- Coaching experience and advanced training. I am a very senior coach, certified with both my M.C.C. (Master Certified Coach) and CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) designations. I have been very active in the ICF (International Coach Federation) where I have served as a Director and 2005 President. I also teach and mentor many other coaches.
- Decades of business experience as a successful entrepreneur (2 IPOs), President, Managing Director, business owner, marketing specialist, volunteer, investor, life-skills and leadership trainer, career, relationship and emotional intelligence skills trainer, engineer and a trusted husband, dad and friend.
- Creativity and compassion. My clients often describe me as warm and insightful, gentle but focused, with great practical business experience and an ability to call forth their very best. I could do many other things. I coach because I love to make a difference in people's lives.
- Integrity. Period. No hype or big sales pitches. I believe good coaching sells itself and I stand behind my work.
- Satisfaction Guarantee.Nobody has to sign any contracts or give any long-term commitments when they choose to work with me. If you don't see significant benefits immediately, you can quit with no questions asked.
Free Life Coaching Consultation
If you are seriously considering working with a coach, please feel free to contact me. I would love to talk with you, get a feel for what you want to achieve through coaching, give you a feel for how it works, and answer any questions you might have. Then you can decide if there is value for you in coaching.
Sign up to receive a
free report on:
The 10 Habits
of Highly Successful (& Deeply Happy) People.
Plus - My almost monthly free newsletter
to maximize your:
- Personal Growth
- Professional Success
- Balance & Happiness
Plus - Special Bonus Marketing Info For Fellow Coaches.
Your Privacy Assured